Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Still going

I guess its been a while since our last post... its been a little busy here. Basically heres what we've been up to the past week:
Our new GM started at the hotel, we had a little date on Saturday, worked in the yard on Sunday, killed Kristin & Randy in Taboo, and I had to explain what "Bow Chicka Bow Wow" meant to some of our older readers. : ) I had my first meeting as Architectural Review Committee Chair and we broke in Clint's new grill.
We are going to order our supplies for our new fence tonight so it will be here in time for our work crew to arrive... Ordering now to be safe since the ring leader can't seem to nail down a date for me.
I think that's about it. We've both been working some long hours so we're ready for a break. This weekend we are making a quick trip to Memphis which neither of us have been to before. It's a short trip but we hope to make the most of it and celebrate our friend Craig's Birthday while we're there. Kind of a last minute trip we just found out about on Monday.
We'll be back with pictures and a full restaurant review on the great BBQ places of Memphis.

No comments: