Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It has been awhile since our last posting and my guess is you are here because you're wondering "what have Niki & Jonathan been up to?". Well friends, let me give you a quick update.
WE HAVE BEEN WORKING OUR TAILS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

We did make it to Loudon for the Baby Gracie Ride which was a huge success... despite the fact that Mr. Earl conned his way into getting to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro.

Last week was our Managers Meeting for Moutaintop so I had my hands full at the hotel starting Sunday night. By Thursday night I crashed. Jonathan had been Batchin' it most of the week so Friday we both only worked 1/2 a day and spent the rest of the day in the yard.

We both had to work on Saturday and I was at the office a few hours on Sunday as well which meant this yard thing lasted all weekend and we still have a little work left to do.

This week I'm Spring Flingin' it! Its State Championship time for all High School Spring Sports which means I have two hotels full of teams. Look for my interview on www.dnj.com tomorrow. I'll be signing autographs in the lobby from 1pm-3pm.

We are looking forward to this weekend!!! Its Hunters 1st Birthday PLUS we get to hang out and relax for a few days!!!!

That's about it! Once we get the finishing touches on the yard I'll post some pictures so you can see what Jonathan was up to while I was living at the hotel.

There is also some video of Maggie I'm hoping to have up and viewable shortly but I think I'm having to upload issues.

No comments: