Sunday, March 28, 2010

Way behind

Its been six months since our last post. To give you a quick recap of what's happened since then... WE'RE PREGNANT!!!

Haha! 7 months pregnant in fact. Oh, and did I mention its TWINS!!!

Needless to say the in-vitro worked and both embryos took so we are having fraternal twin boys due June 15th. The goal is to get to May 20th when we'll be 36 weeks and the boys will be considered full term and should be fully developed enough for delivery.

In the mean time, Jonathan & I both started new jobs. I left Mountaintop for another hotel group as their Regional Director of Sales. I now have five hotels across TN & KY and now that I'm finally settled in I'm loving it!

Jonathan got a promotion to his own store! He's working a lot more hours but started to get settled in himself so hopefully that will calm down soon too.

Hopefully this quick update will give the "hungry" readers that have called me out on the fact I haven't updated this in a long time will be have had a healthy appetizer for now and I'll try update this more often in the future. :)






Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Finally a post!!! :)