Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Boys are 4 Months this weekend!

Its hard to believe but the boys will be 16 WEEKS this weekend!  They are growing so fast and changing every day.  Words can't explain what it has been like to watch them change each day.

They have recently learned to talk... or at least a little jibber jabber. :)  Each night I sit down with them and I think they tell me about everything they did that day!  Not sure if there telling me what they did, telling on each other OR telling on dad...  I guess time will tell! :)

Little personalities are developing and to see them smile & laugh will melt your heart!  The best part is mommy & daddy are actually getting some sleep these days which makes watching all these changes and milestones that much more enjoyable.  They are on a very strict schedule with baths, bottles, and bed by 8pm.  For the last week they have been sleeping until 6AM!  A VERY good nights rest for us.

A couple weeks ago we had the boys 3 month pictures made with our dear friend Sara Rose.  If your looking for a photographer in the Middle Tennessee area I highly recommend her. View her blog and website from here or from the blogs I follow list.



Photobucket



No comments: