Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So Now We're Bloggers

Blogging has seem to have become so popular these days. I remember when I first heard about it I thought it was something for nerds, politicians, professors, tree huggers, and so on. Either way, it wasn't for me. Never really cared to read anyone else's and definitely never thought about creating my own.
My good friend Mauri however, much like myself, created one to keep everyone up-to-date. After reading hers I realized - with the way my family has grown in the last year it may not be a bad idea! It could even be fun!
When I mentioned the idea to Jonathan I saw he obviously thought the same of blogging as I did. I got the "what are you, a tree hugger?" look. But once I explained my logic, he's started to come around as well. So here we are!

No comments: