Friday, October 17, 2008

Mobil Blogging

After a couple loaded weeks we haven't had much time to update our blog. Thinking of all the things we needed updates on and wondering when in the world I would have a moment to catch up, I realized I could do this from my phone! These things still amaze me sometimes!
Ok. So a quick recap of what we've missed: last weekend was the Komen Race for the Cure. Although I was terrified the day before that I wouldn't be able to finish, I made it across the finish line (2min. Before the old ladies on our team... And Mallory)!
Maggie got stung by a bee, again. She had an allergic reaction but luckily we gave her some benadryl and eventually she calmed down.
Currently, we are back on the road again. Batteling the traffic & rain on our way to South Carolina.
Let me catch you up on our schedule of events for the weekend. We drove to Loudon last night & left at 7:30 thisv morning heading to Gaffney for lunch. We'll be in Greer tonight for dinner and on to Greenville Saturday morning for the Alzheimer's Walk. After the walk, we head to Clemson to see the gang after the game.
On Sunday we part ways as I head to the Charolett Airport and Jonathan back to Tennessee. I'm flying to Memphis that afternoon for a training class on Monday & Tuesday. Wednesday I make my way back to the Boro. Whew!




Photobucket

No comments: