Saturday, August 2, 2008

DIY


Jonathan has gotten pretty good at these DIY projects. He's about to complete his "Honey-Do" list and he's getting to use the new tools he got for the wedding.

A couple weeks ago I had to work all weekend. As stressed and tired as I was when I came home, I was ecstatic to see that he had been working on his first project to surprise me! He installed bead board throughout the kitchen! It looks really good and just adds that extra element to the room.

Last weekend, he built us a corn hols set. Heather, our neighbor, helped us sew the bags. Aren't they cute!
We still have to paint the boards and add the decals but this should give the idea we are going for.
Thats right. House Divided Corn Hole.

This weekend, his project is crown molding in the living room/kitchen/dining room. Things got off to a pretty rocky start with this one but it appears to be coming along nicely!

I currently do not have any additional projects for next weekend so if anyone has any ideas or needs a project done in your home call me. I may just start renting him out by the hour! Haha!

No comments: