Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

Yesterday was my very first Mothers Day. I wasn't really sure if I was officially considered a "mother" since the boys aren't here yet but had a great day none the less.

I woke up to the little kicks & jabs of both boys playing early in the morning. Got cards from the boys, Maggie, & Jonathan. And then the BIG surprise! And I do mean surprise! DIAMOND EARRINGS!!!!!

My husband, ever so sweet, said he thought I deserved something really special this year after all I'd been through. But it wasn't just me. He's been with me the entire way and I couldn't have done any of it without him. I've been thinking for weeks about how special Fathers Day is going to be for him this year. He is going to be such an amazing dad!

He made a wonderful brunch and then we laid around on the couch all day watching movies.

I almost thought I was going to become "official" on Mothers Day after I had about 3 hours of contractions. But, Jonathan had a talk with the boys that their grandparents would really like to be here to see them so about 2 hours later they finally stopped and let me go to bed.

We'll be 35 Weeks tomorrow which was the goal date so I feel really good about where they are now. But Chris & Darla better be on that plane Thursday afternoon 'cause I don't know that we are going to make to see 36! :)



Photobucket

No comments: