Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday to you!!!!

Whooo hoooo!!! The weekend is just a few short hours away! And its a long weekend for us!
We are ready to head to the beach for weekend to see everyone! Maggie has her bags packed and though she is super excited about Mimi, Papa O, Lacey, and Maw & Paw Parris; she isn't as trilled about Hunter or Tiger being there.

Not sure if I'll be able to make any posts while we are gone but I will definitely have some pics on my nephew to post when I get back.

Before we leave, I wanted to leave you one additional story about my morning thus far:

So I come into work this morning early. I get to Hampton and everyone is in a tizzy. Most of them look like they have been up all night so I’m thinking “was there some party or something I wasn’t invited to?” Amber looks at me and says “Walt can tell you” and walks away.

Evidently, Walt got a call at 2am that the lady in 101 said there was water falling from the light fixture in her room and woke her up. When they went upstairs and knocked on the door of room 201 there was no answer. Worried, the new night auditor opened the door and immediately heard the bath tub running.

Jeremy ran into the bath room and found a man in the tub. He tried to wake him but he didn’t respond. Panicked, he called 911.

At this point, the Female police officers, EMS, our Chief Engineer and his assistant, the night auditor and the security guard are all in the room standing in water with the naked Jap on the couch.

This guy took a late night flight from Japan, had a number of beers on the plane and decided to take bath once he got to the hotel. HE PASSED OUT IN THE TUB WITH THE WATER RUNNING. There were 2 inches of water standing in his room (a suite I might add).

They guy is fine but is having to pay over $1500 in room damages/repairs. Happy Friday!!!!

No comments: