Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick Bay

My plans for Loudon were almost set to the side again but everything is still on track for now.

Lacey's husband Greg had been really sick this past weekend and yesterday they had Lacey in the ER with a major upper respiratory infection. Worried about little Hunter, I called the office, told them I would seem them next week and was looking for the first flight out and a hotel room. I had my bags packed and in the car ready to kidnap him and take him to a healthier place. I even found us a hotel with an indoor pool so we could play in the water on our little vacation together! I couldn't bare the thought of him getting sick and plus I really think he needs to see his Aunt Niki. (Doubt his non-existant Aunt Mallory would have done that.)

No such luck. This morning Greg was feeling a little better but had to take Hunter to the doctor... now he has the crud AND an ear infection! Poor little guy. :-(

Lacey does seem to be doing a bit better today herself though so I guess I'll just have to wait to see my nephew next weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a mean comment about his Aunt Mallory!