Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our trip to Loudon this weekend had some great moments. First and foremost, the drive in had its own excitement. We called to talk to Jackson to see how his 5th birthday was, he asked to talk to me and wouldn't tell Jonathan anything!!! Haha! I LOVED IT!


Saturday morning we had breakfast with Papaw Tommy & Mamaw Lois. I had hoped to see the boys but obviously I picked the wrong weekend 'cause everyone was out of town.



Since it was such a yucky day outside, we decided to have a basketball party at the house with some yummy soups. The UT game was a heart breaker but we had a some great company which makes everything better.


Rockin' Out


My parents have this group of friends we call "The River Gang" which is made up of 6 families. Of all the children, I'm the oldest. And since I use to babysit most of the them, I call them "my kids".




Of all "my kids", one has always been very quite and reserved... or at least in the past. Saturday night that all changed. Miss Emily Keaton blew my mind this weekend during a little session of Rock Band. To put it into words would not do justice. I've tried to upload the video for you to see for yourself but I guess it was just too painful for the computer to process! For now, just take my word for it.





Birthday Surprise


So my birthday isn't for another week or so but my dad was so excited about the "gift" he got for me I got it early. I had told him before that to remember my size OR my favorite color is green... well I got something green...



Luckily, it fits Jonathan perfectly!!!!

No comments: