Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Trip Planned!!!!

Good News for my Loudon fans... We are FINALLY coming in for the weekend!!!! : )

That's right kids, we are making plans for our long overdue return! We haven't been home for more then 12 hours SINCE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe its been that long! I think my Papaw Tommy misses me terribly. I hope to see these kids that were born since my last trip in and visit with some friends for a while. Looks like a UT Baseball Game may be in the plans as well for the weekend!

In other news, we made it through last weekends snow storms just fine. We actually got a little over two inches although you couldn't tell it by looking at our yard. This "secret sauce" dad put on the yard from Cliff obviously works 'cause its like a jungle out there!

I have some pictures of our snow ball fight and Maggie in the snow to post but I'll have to find my camera cords in order to do so... I had left the camera card in my computer so the cords are a must. (No idea where they are)

I do have one picture I can post however. Hunter is growing like a weed and I can't wait to see him next weekend!!! Look how BIG he looks!!!
Too Sweet!

No comments: